twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Monday, October 1, 2012

QOTW 1: How Do You Store Your Nail Polish?

Hi girls! :)
Just out of the blue I thought about starting a QOTW (Question of the Week) series! :D About all things polish related! I decided I'll post these on Mondays! Which means during October, there'll be two posts a day because of the This is Halloween challenge. :)

This week's question is:
How do you store your nail polish collection?

I store mine in my desk drawers! Since I only use my desk for polishing my nails usually, I decided to just fill the drawers with my polishes. I also made a DIY stand for my polish out of cardboard and a whoooole lot of hot glue... And when I say a whoooole lot, I mean it. :P It isn't the prettiest thing in the world but it's only temporary. :) I use the stand to display my more expensive, favourite or HTF (hard to find) polishes (OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Butter London etc) and then the rest go in the drawers. I also have a basket on my desk which I keep my untrieds in. Or I try to. I sometimes forget to put them in there or just leave them all over my desk! It's hard for me to stay organised! :P

So, how do you store your polishes!? :) I really want to have all my polishes on display because it makes it so much easier to choose a colour! But I have about 200 polishes so it's hard! I want wall racks but 1) I don't have any wall space for them, and 2) they're soooooo expensive! I've thought of DIY-ing them out of wood, but that's still expensive. :(
Help me out if you can think of a way for me to store my polishes if you have any ideas! :)

Leave a comment and let me know how you store yours! :)

Elissa

4 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

I use Helmers from Ikea. I have three of them and they are all almost full. Might be time for a fourth soon.

Unknown said...

My good stuff lives in the fridge, might not help but it doesn't hurt, rest lives in plastic container with dividers ( by color group) from Ikea.

Mihaela said...

I store mine in plastic bins. I have about as much as you do and it's really hard to go through stuff when I want to take out a few for nail art. But I wouldn't keep them on display because I don't want too much sun to hit them. The pigments might change color if they stay too much in the sun. Plus I have no wall space because I live in the attic. I would love to get a Helmer one day. They are not that expensive but we don't have Ikea here.

Unknown said...

Most of them others are in a rigged-up corndog box! XD

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com